About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving

This one is going to be short--sorry!

We went to Austin, New Braunfels, and Victoria for Thanksgiving.  What a trip!  We were honestly exhausted by the time we got home, but we had so much fun seeing our families.  Thanksgiving day we spent in New Braunfels and headed to Victoria that night.  We got to sleep around 1AM and were hitting the stores at 4AM.  Now, those of you who know me well know that I am NOT a morning person.  Luckily we hit up Starbucks first so I had a bit of a jolt.   And no, we did not take a nap during the day--too much shopping to do!  It was literally insane.  I have never shopped "Black Friday" but let me tell you--experience had.  Enjoy the pictures!

Lawrence, Kelly, & Shelley HOOK EM!

Mama & Me

Adam & Shelley
Me - Lee took this one and I like it!
Lee & Me
Natalee, Neese, & Shelley

No comments: