About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Friday, February 27, 2009

You're Cancelled....You're Delayed

Cancelled, Delayed, Rebooked, OH MY!! I'm in the airport waiting on my flight that SHOULD take off at 11pm and arrive in Dallas around 1am. I'll believe it when we are touching down in Dallas. I was supposed to go all the way to Austin--yesterday was my Mom's birthday and we were supposed to celebrate. I'll make it there one way or another!! We'll probably end up driving to Victoria from Dallas tomorrow. We can celebrate with my Mom and Lee's Mom since her birthday was Tuesday.

John, my Senior Director, and I are having a blast!!! He snapped this picture of me to document all of the fun.


I really like how it captures all of the activity going on in the airport.

Lee and I are travelling to Chicago next weekend. I'll be working Friday and Monday so he decided to fly up and make a little vacation out of the weekend. We're excited to see Tricia and get to experience Chicago together. Lee has never been so I'm happy I get to go with him the first time.

Well, I have uploaded the pictures to my computer and now I just have to post them. Does anyone know how to post pics faster than waiting for them to upload? I already have them on Picasa and I feel like I should just be able to link to them. No such luck for now. I'll post soon!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!

2 comments:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

Good luck getting home!!! Hope you're not stalled too much longer!

Veronica Maria said...

so funny how the picture captured all the activity in the airport! totally funny:)