My parents and Shelley went to Carthage to get ready for her shower, and Natalee and I made a little road trip of it the next morning. We had a ton of fun meeting some of Adam's family and friends and showering Shelley with gifts and love.
My Mom and I at the shower
Yummy pie
Some of the gifts
Neese and Me
We saw a lot of this driving to and from Carthage--so pretty!!!
All in all it was a fantastic weekend! Update on my friend for those of you interested: Marlow was born just after midnight. She looks exactly like Jackie in my opinion, she's tiny, perfect, and has the cutest little cry.

1 comment:
Been meaning to tell you that I love the new pic of you and Lee at the top of your blog. You look so beautiful. And please give my love and congratulations to Shelley! She looks so beautiful in all of the pictures, and I know she will be such a lovely bride!
Post a Comment