Well, I missed posting pictures from Lee's birthday, my birthday, and all of the celebrating that has taken place recently, so here are some of them! I'll post others when I'm on the other computer.

Natalee, Me and Becky @ my house

The only German Chocolate Cake I've gotten to come out looking AND tasting good

Top view on the table--I was REALLY proud of this cake

Me and Lee with the cake

Yay for birthdays!!!

Shelley & Anna Laurel (my hair twin)

My beautiful sisters (I'm not biased...at all!)

Liane Shuttlesworth with Shelley Liane (that's where she got her middle name)

Little did Adam know, there were little longhorns EVERYWHERE at the rehearsal dinner

Me, Shelley, Natalee, and Andrea (Adam's sister)

The ladies of the wedding party

Bridal Brunch in The Crystal Ballroom @ The Driskill Hotel

Me and Anna Laurel, my hair twin (ignore my double chin, swear it was the angle...sheesh 20lbs and you think that would be gone already!!)

The cake was delish

Lee and Me

Shelley and Adam are married!!!!
THE END!
Natalee, Me and Becky @ my house
The only German Chocolate Cake I've gotten to come out looking AND tasting good
Top view on the table--I was REALLY proud of this cake
Me and Lee with the cake
Yay for birthdays!!!
Shelley & Anna Laurel (my hair twin)
My beautiful sisters (I'm not biased...at all!)
Liane Shuttlesworth with Shelley Liane (that's where she got her middle name)
Little did Adam know, there were little longhorns EVERYWHERE at the rehearsal dinner
Me, Shelley, Natalee, and Andrea (Adam's sister)
The ladies of the wedding party
Bridal Brunch in The Crystal Ballroom @ The Driskill Hotel
Me and Anna Laurel, my hair twin (ignore my double chin, swear it was the angle...sheesh 20lbs and you think that would be gone already!!)
The cake was delish
Lee and Me
Shelley and Adam are married!!!!
THE END!

No comments:
Post a Comment