About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

I got an email from my sister a little while ago and I'm in a quirky mood.  It went a little something like this.

Shelley (to me and Natalee): Any ideas of what yall want? I kinda have an idea but Im not sure, let me know if theres something you want...

Me (to Shelley and Natalee):  1.  A Million Dollars  2.  A pony--preferably a girl, but I can make due with a boy  3.  A white Christmas
THANKS!!! 

I can't wait to get the response...he he!

No comments: