About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Congratulations Lee!

I have to brag for just a little bit about my hubby.  Lee works so hard every single day.  He leaves the house before the sun comes up and comes home after it has set.  He even wears a suit and tie all day long {and sometimes makes it home before yanking off the tie}.

Enterprise has this thing called a "grill" for when you get promoted into management.  You have to interview with 5 or 6 different department heads and they grill you on everything about the business.  We're talking questions like... Given an HR situation, what would your response be?  How do we depreciate our fleet (down to all the fine details)?  What does the company look for in a potential employee?  How would you....?  All these questions from 7:15am until about 1pm.  CRAZY!

I am SO thankful that Lee is a hard worker.  It isn't something that I used to pay attention to, but with the economy faltering I definitely value it.  He works so hard and definitely earned this promotion.  I am so proud of him and extremely grateful I was blessed with such a wonderful husband.

Congratulations Lee!!!

1 comment:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

That's wonderful news! He sounds like a great guy! Good thing he has such a supportive and encouraging wife behind him!!! :-)