About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Best and Worst


The first pic is at my worst in 2009.  I seriously look a little bit pregnant.  This was 02.14.09 and I felt awful, changed outfits more than 3 times, and didn't ever really like how I looked or felt.





The second one was at my best in 2009.  I had lost 27 lbs by mid-June and actually felt good in my clothes.  I wanted to keep it up, but as you all know I completed 27 hours of courses from July - December and fell off the work-out bandwagon.  Check out my legs--um running really does a number on them!


I got some very upsetting news today, but instead of getting a coke, I'm going to take a walk later to cope.  It was hard when I first stopped drinking cokes, especially if I had a stressful day at work.  2pm would hit and I was just craving them.  That is absolutely nothing compared to how I feel today.  I REALLY want a cherry coke from Sonic, but I'm going to walk until it goes away.  I'm really trying to replace coke with activity when it comes to stress.  

Today I am thankful for my family.  I am especially thankful for my sisters who I could never live without.  They are without a doubt one of the biggest blessings in my life.  They know me better than almost anyone else and we share a very special bond.  I love both of you very much!

No comments: