About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Diet Mountain Dew

I had a Diet Mountain Dew today : (

I won't call it falling off the wagon, but it won't become a habit. I actually HATE diet drinks, but NEEDED caffeine after not being able to sleep well since Saturday, sleeping in a hotel room last night {meaning I woke up 20 times having weirdo dreams} and needing to be awake and alert for training today.

I learned all about long term care insurance....I can officially say I know more about long term care insurance than anyone reading my blog--any questions?? : )

Hope your day is going great!

1 comment:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

I just realized I really needed to check your blog, because now that you've gone private, it doesn't update me on my blog when you have a new post. It's cool though...I'll remember to check periodically like I do with V's. I thought I heard somewhere that running shoes have 400 mi in them...but that sounds like a lot??? I don't know. I still consider myself a novice runner. Don't worry about the mountain dew. Everyone needs a teensy weensy indulgence every once in a while. The fact that you walked the other day instead of going to Sonic makes you sound like superwoman to me! :-) Love ya!