About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Thank You!

I could never have imagined I would receive so much support.  I ended up being #14 on the Great American Grad contest and my essay is now being judged along with the rest of the top 25.  THANK YOU for helping me make the top #25!  Now I just have to pray that my essay is selected, even considering I copied and pasted it from Word only to notice that what should be "pursuing" came out "pursing."  Kind of funny!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

No comments: