About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Lately

So lately I've been super stressed. I get this pain in my chest when I think about everything that I have to do in the next few weeks. I've solved it (I think) by using sticky notes. I love stickie notes! The rest of my week consists of writing a research paper on the controversy of air travel and pregnancy, going to an AA meeting (funny story, I got kicked out of one I tried to go to--awkward), completing an education project for psychiatric patients, and studying for a major exam on Tuesday. The paper is partially done but I need a completed rough draft by tomorrow at midnight, and I have to be at the psychiatric center for the majority of the day. It is a little after midnight now, so tomorrow should be interesting.

I cannot wait to SLEEP after next Friday. Thanksgiving week is going to be fabulous. I cannot wait. Don't get me wrong, I have to study then too, but I will have an entire week with LOW STRESS.

In other news, Lee surprised me and drive to Houston late last Friday night! He was supposed to work FIVE WEEKENDS IN A ROW but has a wonderful boss that evidently loves me a little and told him to get himself to Houston! We went to Victoria Saturday morning, saw a movie Saturday night, and got to spend a lot of time together and with our families. I got in a lot of studying, and Lee got to catch up on some much needed sleep. He works SO hard every single day.

OK well that is all for now. Sorry for the spelling and grammatical errors--I typed fast since it is so late.

No comments: