Wow has it really been a month since my last post?
1. I passed my boards and got my license!!!!!!
2. I started my new J-O-B
3. Lee and I will be welcoming a new member to our family SOON!
It was kind of a relief to pass boards. The final punctuation mark on a huge year.
Lee and I both love my new job. JPS is really an amazing place; I am so thankful for the patients and people there.
We are still ironing out a few of the details, but we will soon be welcoming a very special little girl into our family. Her name is Harper and she is oh so beautiful! She came to visit us last weekend and fell in love with her Daddy {I think he is a little bit in love with her too}!



2 comments:
Oh so excited for you, lady! Such wonderful things are happening and you are very deserving. Harper is a cutie!
That is the cutest dog ever!!!!
Post a Comment