We have been so busy living life that this blog looks like it has died a slow horrible death!
We are alive and well {well actually I'm sick right now, but well being a relative term...} here in DFW!
Harper has been doing amazing. She knows where to potty, what not to chew {most of the time}, sit, stand, jump, and just recently SING! She only sings to one song, but she totally knows what it means. I have this beautiful version of For the Beauty of the Earth by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and she just howls away to it. I caught it on video, but have to figure out how to load that to my computer and then the blog!
Well, this update is short. I have LOTS of things to get done for Christmas, and Harper is begging for a tummy rub : )
Hope all is well for y'all!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment