On to what I really wanted to talk about today. Kicking cancer's butt. Everyone has personally had experience with cancer (yes, I am being emphatic, everyone). Maybe you have a friend, co-worker, or family member that has had cancer, or maybe you have even personally battled the hideous disease.
I lost my grandpa, Popeye, on October 28, 2007 to lung cancer. I HATE the disease. I was able to spend a great deal of time with my family and Popeye through the entire process. I do not regret the fact that I was with my family through the entire process; I cherish the time I got to spend with them. My grandpa was one of the most amazing people to live. He touched so many lives and had such a kind heart. So many people came to visit and help; so many had intimate experiences with all kinds of cancer. THAT is what I regret.
So, I'm taking action. I am starting small. I am going to do my part to help cure cancer. Please visit my website to learn more about how you can help fight cancer. This is a non-partisan issue. This is a global issue.

No comments:
Post a Comment