About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!


Longhorn football is awesome this year. So happy the Horns played a fantastic game and came out on top! On another note, I just turned on the LSU Florida game and the Gators are up 17-0. Go Gators!!!

Why doesn't Texas just float out into the Gulf of Mexico????? Cause OU sucks so much!! Shelley sent me that after the game.


Lee and I have had a busy weekend, and it is only Saturday. We cleaned out one of our extra bedrooms that has, until now, been full of storage stuff that doesn't really go anywhere in particular. You know how hard it is to keep paperwork in order at home--bills, insurance policies, birth cerificates, etc... All of that is now organized and we shredded three trash bags full of paper. That makes it sound like we don't ever clean--I swear we do! Everything just comes so quickly and I can't decide what to keep or shred, so I end up keeping way too much. We put up all sorts of stuff and have gotten organized. I don't know what my deal is but I've been in such a cleaning mood lately and Lee is so sweet to go with the flow and help out.

Lee has been busy working all week. He passed his RSET at work which is really good--all I know is that it is very important so we're happy he passed!! I have been all over the country as usual. Sunday/Monday in Memphis, TN and Thursday/Friday in Williamsburg, VA. Virginia was really pretty with all of the changing trees. I should have taken some pictures to post, but I forgot to bring my camera! I actually get to stay home for the next 7 days so it should be very exciting. I have a 3 day trip to northern California after that and I'll try to bring my camera for that!

Well, Lee says he is going to post something soon, so be looking for it to come. Please visit my website for the LIVESTRONG 2008 Challenge at http://austin08.livestrong.org/haleyrader and if you would like to donate, do so in whomever's honor/memory you wish. Until next time.....

No comments: