Cancer doesn't discriminate, and neither do we. Whether you walk, run, ride, volunteer or donate, your participation is one more powerful weapon in the crucial fight against cancer.
Please visit my site: http://austin08.livestrong.org/haleyrader
Lee and I have been getting ready for the CHALLENGE and we're pretty pumped about doing a 5k for such a wonderful organization. It is all about kicking cancer's butt; it is certainly getting mine in shape as well which is just an added perk! Our team leader sent out an email today about a special person. I never met him, but our entire team will be thinking about him next Saturday. He lost his fight with cancer, but exceeded expectations by a full 18 months. People just like him are fighting the battle every single day. It is the least we can do to walk, run, ride, volunteer, or donate to help others.
In other news, Lee and I might get the opportunity to see the Texas vs. OK State game after the CHALLENGE. We're so excited about that possibility. We went to the Texas vs. Rice game a few weeks ago and even though it was a blow out had a blast. I'll have to post some pictures soon--really bad with uploading pictures. I'm like that commercial where the picture album has digital camera cards...you know the one? Pathetic!!
Well, I'm off to California Sunday-Tuesday and North Carolina Thursday-Friday so I'm flying directly to Austin and Lee will meet me there. In case I don't post before then everyone have a great week and spread the word about the LIVESTRONG CHALLENGE!!! I'll leave you with a great picture of Libby and Lee. He fell asleep after we helped my sister moved into her new place. Evidently his back is comfortable--Lee never knew she was there!

No comments:
Post a Comment