About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chicago

I had to go to Chicago for work, so I decided to fly Lee up for the weekend and take advantage of one of the best cities in the country!  We had so much fun seeing friends, trying Chicago style pizza, and walking around the city.  Unfortunately, my camera didn't make it with me for most of the trip, but I did snap a few good shots.  Enjoy!!!


Therese, Me, and Tricia @ the Texas Exes Benefit


Burnt Orange Roses!


Tricia and Lee

3 comments:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

Oh, you three girls look great! I miss you all!

Veronica Maria said...

Haley, how are you getting your photo captions centered underneath your pictures? I don't have a "center alignment" option anymore when I edit and when I load pictures, they show as a html...i only see the picture once i post. so confused!

Veronica Maria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.