About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gone Fishin

A couple of weekends ago we went up to Lake Texoma to spend time with the Laney family.  My Uncle Billy, Aunt Kathy, and cousins, Billy and Becky all headed up to the Lake House and we had SO much fun!  We hit the lake around 7am and stayed out until around 7pm!  We ended up catching tons of fish--we let most of them go, but we kept some for dinner too.  I am so thankful to have a wonderful family and for some of them to live nearby so we can see each other often.

Billy was an excellent fishing guide for all of us.  He took care of everything and helped make the day a very relaxing one--totally owe you!  We had beautiful views, great food, and the best of company all weekend long.  I know I'm going on and on, but it was really so much fun to have a vacation from DFW.  Enjoy the pictures and check back soon--daily blogging this week!  No, I don't have more time than normal but I do have a LOT to catch you up on and can't do it in one little post! Have a happy Monday!!!!






A photo of me from 2002 or so. Lee didn't believe that I fished so I whipped this baby out. He forgets I was a bit of a tom-boy growing up!! Oh, and don't even make fun of how small it was. We're talking hard core fisherwoman--it was about 30 degrees and really windy in Rockport.




I wish I could reach my back like that!



Green bills! (and yes, I am happy I used a pun)



Elvis...he lives!



Kathy and Me (Billy driving the boat and watching the GPS in back of us)



Billy, Me, and Big Fish of the Day...until Kathy and Lee caugh bigger ones (that's why I'm so haha I win smiling in this one)



Kathy and Big Fish o'the Day



Lee and Me



Catching two fish at once is much more efficient



I didn't kiss Lee for a full 24 hours and multiple Listerine rinses after this (It was a close 2nd for Big Fish o'the Day)



Becky and Me (the wind was blowing a good 50mph here b/c we were driving..boating...motoring...whatever into the wind)



One of God's many masterpiece sunsets

No comments: