About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Weekend

We did tons of stuff this weekend.  We both felt like it was a whirlwind of fun--it honestly felt like 10 days, not 2!

My parents came to town on Thursday to help celebrate Natalee's birthday.  We went out to dinner Thursday and Friday nights and had fun with family and friends.  Shelley flew in from San Diego Friday for a dress fitting.  Can I please say that her dress is GORGEOUS?  Yes.  Gorgeous!  We had fun with Shelley and Adam Friday night.  Saturday was my friend, Jackie's, baby shower.  I got to see her parents new house and spend time with lots of her friends and family.  She is adorable pregnant!  Sunday Lee woke me up early for a big surprise.  I have a love/hate relationship with surprises.  I do enjoy them, but I like to know what I should be wearing.  Shorts or a skirt.  Perhaps a dress?  Lee wouldn't even budge.  I talked with my Mom and mentioned that I was considering whether or not to put on make-up.  Her response you ask?  "Haley, it is ALWAYS a good idea for a lady to wear make-up."  Classic : )

Lee took me to the Japanese Garden and the Four Seasons Garden at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens.  It was so beautiful!!  I will say that I should have been told to wear something warm because it was cold and very windy, but that was an afterthought!  We had brunch at a little tea room on site and it was the perfect end to a perfect weekend.  Enjoy the pictures!!!




Jackie's cake



Petit Fours



Up close





Jackie cutting the cake




Here fishy fishy fishy



Bluebonnets in a Japanese Garden??



Lee is in the background



See how pretty it was?



Weird statue and Azaleas



Me...can you tell why I am posting so much?!



REALLY big statue



Four Seasons Garden



Best picture



Me, Becky, and Natalee at Shelley's dress fitting




...and last but not least.....Shelley's engagement picture from the Victoria Advocate and Panola Watchman



Hope you had a MARVELOUS Monday and are ready for a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!!

No comments: