Poundage: +2 {what the heck?!? muscle? please? ugh.}
Mileage: 6 {I'm going to double that this week since I'm over being ridiculously sore}
Jeans: getting closer to going over my rear
Lee and I bought drapes today @ Pottery Barn because they were on sale. We'll be returning them tomorrow. Lee put it best when he said "they look like a kid in high-waters...as in jeans too short for them."
I'll post a picture later so you can laugh too. I didn't laugh at first {in fact I was pretty frustrated}, but now I can't walk in my room without belly laughing!
I'm hoping your week is AMAZING!
Jeans: getting closer to going over my rear
Lee and I bought drapes today @ Pottery Barn because they were on sale. We'll be returning them tomorrow. Lee put it best when he said "they look like a kid in high-waters...as in jeans too short for them."
I'll post a picture later so you can laugh too. I didn't laugh at first {in fact I was pretty frustrated}, but now I can't walk in my room without belly laughing!
I'm hoping your week is AMAZING!


No comments:
Post a Comment