Poundage: -2 {back to where I started.}
Mileage: 9
Jeans: about the same...but my belly is flatter : )
Jeans: about the same...but my belly is flatter : )
Well, the curtains are going back to Pottery Barn tomorrow. I still haven't been able to post a picture, but I PROMISE one is coming. Actually, I thought about keeping them just because they make me laugh so much when I walk in the bedroom. It is really hilarious.
Lee and I were in Houston for the weekend with my parents. We switched hotel rooms around midnight due to the prostitutes and um...how to say it politically correct...scandalous clientele frequenting the facility. Hilton is working on getting us a refund seeing as we went 3 miles East to a different Hilton. It is funny how 3 miles can make such a huge difference in Houston.
I'll post in a bit more about our weekend, but it was all over the place. It has been really difficult for Lee and me to work out more. He's so busy at work and I've started traveling twice a week again. Do we think my lack of weight loss could be water retention from flying twice a week? I hit Nashville, Detroit, Chicago, and Elkhart in the last two weeks and head out to Charlotte and Chicago Thursday and Sunday respectively. I ran 3 miles in the workout room in Elkhart...It was 2 degrees outside, so there wasn't an option of running in the snow. I might have attempted it if it was 15 or so! : )
I'm really excited about being in Chicago; Tricia invited me to a Superbowl party which will undoubtedly be an absolute blast. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment