About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thanksgiving, San Diego, Christmas, New Year's Eve, 2010

I haven't updated on a lot that has been happening because it has been quite a bit!  Here's the preview and I'll post more soon!  Shelley is enjoying Japan and planning for our trip there in March.  Nat and I are trying to plan a trip to Colorado so we can visit friends.  Oh, and yes I've gained back a lot of the weight I've lost BUT, am on the path to shrinking again.  It is hard to avoid soft drinks and fast food when you're working so much!  I hope everyone is having a happy and prosperous new year.

Me, Shelley and Natalee
Thanksgiving Day getting ready to watch the Longhorns win!

Maggie and Libby
Sitting under the tree Christmas Day

Maggie
She wasn't sure about all of the snow.  Check out how deep it was!  My family had Christmas in DFW this year and thankfully, had our first snowy Christmas ever!

Our Home and Lee's truck
You can sort of get a view of the snow on Christmas Eve; the driveway and street aren't just wet, they're solid ice!

Me, Maggie, and Libby
Part of the reason that this post is so delayed: I got sick Christmas day and spent 3 whole days like this : (  Lee and my Mom both caught it and are finally getting over it too.  No fun!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Maggie and Libby look so darn cute!!!

Alec & Emma Davis said...

So glad that you guys got your White Christmas! That stinks that you got sick though...no fun!

And you girls (and the dogs, too) are adorable!