About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

WOW

Christmas was fantastic and crazy and busy and.....wow time has just flown by.  We're trying to upload photos and regroup.  Lee's brothers leave tomorrow and we've had company since Christmas Eve.  We wouldn't have it any other way; it was so much fun to host our families in DFW this year!  It will be a little sad to settle back into the normal routine.  Lee and I both desperately miss the pugs.  We've got to work on expanding our family {with a puppy of course)!

I'll get some pics and details loaded soon, but one quick thing I have to document {since this blog is used a little bit for that}.......ready??

I got an interview with UTHSC - Houston!  I'm excited and terrified at the same time.  Now I just have to figure out what to wear.  I'll post again soon!!

2 comments:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

Congrats on your interview, Haley! I hope all goes well. Hey, you got your Christmas wish...a white Christmas!!! Awesome!

Why are Shelley and Adam in Japan? for work?

Shelley said...

Haybear, super duper excited! Keep me updated on the interview and wardrobe options!