About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Friday, February 12, 2010

HATING AA

I just found out that American took me off the flight @ 1pm and gave my ticket away even though I had already checked in. Yes, that's right, over an hour before my scheduled departure. I didn't lose my seat because I was late. Someone messed up and I don't appreciate the gate agent not getting me home tonight.

Someone will be receiving a very precisely worded request for a refund.

1 comment:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

OH girl, what a mess. I hope you finally made it home! Yikes! I'm glad we drove down to TX on Wednesday. When I heard about the 12.5 inches DFW got on Thursday, I was like whoa! Unbelievable. I'm so done with winter. Whatever!