Well, the most exciting news right now in our lives is probably what I should have started with. Lee and I are going to get a baby. Notice I said get and not "have" or "adopt." We found a french bulldog breeder close to DFW that has come down on their prices {one positive aspect of the recession} and she has the most BEAUTIFUL frenchie babies. We're trying to decide on a name {Lee thinks we should get a book for that} and some of the front runners are: Lulabelle {Lulu}, Dakota, Rosanne {Rosie}, Scarlet, and Addison. We've also thrown around Marilyn, Goldie, and Lorelai but we'll see. I'm betting we'll know what to name her when we meet. We've really just started the process and she's probably still just a puppy fetus {is that what you call them?} but we're oh so excited!
Well, that is all I've got for now. If you have any suggestions for a name send them our way! Japan pictures THIS WEEK!!!!

1 comment:
I'm going to agree with V and say Lulu...but I don't have any long dissertation as to why. I just like it! :-)
Post a Comment