About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Please Help!

Hello!

As most of you know, I am going back to school to become a nurse. I've applied for a scholarship through The Great American Cookie Company and need your help! The 25 essays with the most votes will be evaluated to receive a scholarship and I would really appreciate all the help I can get! Please go to the link below, find my essay submitted on April 25, 2010 (Haley from Hurst, TX) and vote for me! 

You can vote once per day per computer. Thank you all so much in advance for your help and support!

Please feel free to forward this to anyone that might be able to help.  I've made my blog un-private as of today so you can just send them here.

VOTE HERE! 
http://www.greatamericancookies.com/greatamericangrad.html

2 comments:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

you got it!

Lee & Haley said...

Thank you! You can vote once per computer per day : )