One more final this semester that is! I'm really excited that Thursday at noon = 3 weeks of freedom. I feel like there is some impending doom headed my way, but I only need a 60 on the final. It is probably just all of the stress leading up to the end of the semester. Hopefully I'll feel amazing at noon on Thursday!
In other news, Shelley and Adam are in town! We've had lots of fun all over Texas--Victoria, Austin, Houston, Corpus Christi, Rockport, and more in the days ahead. Texas is SO MUCH cooler than Japan {or at least that is the brainwashing we're attempting}. Lots of pictures to come!
Lee and I get to spend the next MONTH together! We are so excited to be back in the same home for a little while. I cannot wait to be able to focus on Christmas and family.
Lee has worked really hard while I'm completing this program. It is nothing short of a miracle that we've been able to do this, and I {finally} trust that it will continue. Everything that needed to happen--the stars that had to align--even the mid-Fall semester scholarship {random timing} I received just when we thought we wouldn't be able to financially make it. Believe it or not, I'm kind of excited to re-enter the workforce next Summer. Obviously the paycheck will be back {thank goodness}, but I'm more excited to be doing something I love. I've always enjoyed my work, but this is going to be different. It is already different. I'm fulfilling a calling that happens to be extremely rewarding.
Speaking of miracles, Lee just called. It is after 10! Have a wonderful few days--pretty soon I'll post as 2/3 of a nurse!

No comments:
Post a Comment