About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Winter Sick

So as I'm sure all of my avid blog readers know, I get sick pretty much every winter.  I have this theory that it is just my body telling me to slow down; I am always very busy around Christmas, and my body just gives up!  In any case, I'm sniffling, coughing, dizzy headed, etc...

I am down to 1 last course to finish before Christmas.  I have an exam tomorrow and a comprehensive 12/16 then I'm done!

SHELLEY IS HERE FROM JAPAN!  We surprised my Mom (video is not coming--it exists, but my Mom would kill me) and showed up.  She screamed and cried for 30 minutes and I'm shocked that the police weren't called from all the action!

Finally, I have to brag a little bit.  We took a comprehensive exam in my OB course today that is administered to most schools at the end of each course (sort of like the TAAS test if you grew up in TX, but on a national level).  I'm doing OK in OB, but I definitely don't feel like it is my strong suit.  Long story short, I scored almost perfectly on the exam.  I was over the moon.  I AM over the moon!

That is all for now.  I'm going to try to do well on my exam tomorrow and then spend some quality time with Shelley...oh and I have to hit the books for my final.

2 comments:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

Good job on the OB exam, Haley! Hope you feel better! Enjoy your Shelley time!!! :-)

Candice said...

Way to go on your exam! Hope you are feeling better!