About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Late February

You may be able to tell from the well thought out title of this post that I am not up for much.  I just completed Day #4 with fever, have an extremely sore throat, and generally feel like junk!  On the positive side of things, I feel better today than yesterday and I've lost at least 5 elle-bees {from having no appetite}.

Speaking of elle-bees.....CROSS FIT was amazing and crazy!  Just when I thought I couldn't move it was over.  Saturday morning was GREAT...I was extremely sore Sunday and Monday.  Tuesday was interesting, and today was the first day I could stand or sit without taking a deep breath and focussing!  We're supposed to make this a weekly Saturday morning thing...hopefully I miraculously recover tomorrow!!

It is crazy how things fall into place when you're doing something you should be.  I was a very mediocre student when I graduated from UT Austin.  I recently found out I am in the top 1/3 of my class!  I don't know exactly where I stand, but I'm very happy to be on the list.  I'll be inducted into an honor society the day before graduation and get to wear some extra cords at graduation.

My dear sweet friend, Ashley, had her quarter century birthday last week and there are pictures!!!  We took her out to Pappasitos for an evening of fajitas, friends, fun, AND sombreros!

 The group---bad angle though : (

 Claudia, Ashley, and Me

 Birthday Girl

Who knew there was a beer called Victoria??  MUST HAVE picture!

No comments: