About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Healthy as a Horse

Yes, you read it!  I am {finally} well!  I still have a little bit of a cough, but I felt better today than I can remember feeling before I got sick!  I'm kind of wondering if my thermometer is slightly broken.  It keeps saying that I'm running a low temp {99.1-99.6} even though I don't feel like I have fever.  It is really weird though because when my fever "broke" while I was sick, it read 98.4 and actually really low like 96.8.  WEIRD.  As long as I feel OK, I'm a happy camper.

Hopefully the CrossFit session Friday night doesn't do me in!  I cannot WAIT to give it another go.  The girls that were able to attend last week are still sore {so at least I'm not the only one} and we should have a bigger group this time.  More people to watch me throw up!

This is a short post because I have an exam {that I'm more prepared for than ever in my life} tomorrow morning.  It is weird to be this prepared.  I wish it wasn't, but all too often I'm cramming right up until I walk in the room.  Today I studied, got a pedicure, cooked dinner, and studied a little more before writing this.

One final thought......

happy birthday shelley!!!

No comments: