In four days Lee and I will officially live in the same home again! Technically we'll be back and forth a bit to Houston {I have a final Monday...my LAST one} but we're almost back to normal. I've got a few prospects/options on the job front, and will hopefully figure things out soon.
Lee started working in Granbury a few weeks ago and LOVES it. He has a 45 minute drive to work, but says he doesn't mind the time to clear his head before and after work. He has been doing really well in his new role and I am so happy that he is happy.
Speaking of Lee, he spent Monday evening hunkered down under an Exxon station overhang as a tornado went through Fairfield, TX. THAT was an interesting phone call. The Spring/Summer weather is here in full force!
Well, that is all for now. I am sick {again} and in bed ready to go to sleep {it is only 8:30}. Luckily I have all except the very last season of ER to keep me company. I am still thinking about studying for my last final.....but I only need a 59 on it so that makes it difficult to get motivated. ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment