![]() |
| Babiators....possibly the cutest and most functional thing EVER! |
Man, this Mama thing is hard work! I swear I need to blog more, but I spend my small amount of internet time reading parenting blogs. I know. I am THAT mom. Anyways. Andrew is such a sweet little boy. I sometimes wonder if I will ever been a good enough Mom for him. He is just so sweet and his smile melts my heart; his laugh makes me feel like my heart can't even take it. He is the best part of every day.
I promise to blog more. I am just really trying to get myself together and get some kind of "normal" going for us. The last few months have been some of the best, worst, funniest, and most difficult times for me.
Here are some Easter Sunday shots, only on the blog : )
| Take #1 |
| Take #2 |


1 comment:
It's okay, girl. I haven't posted in 3 months. Life is craaaaaazy! Y'all are such a cute family. Love it!
Post a Comment