About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Record Breaking Snow


Main Entry: snow Pronunciation: \snō\ Function: noun Usage: often attributive 1 a : precipitation in the form of small white ice crystals formed directly from the water vapor of the air at a temperature of less than 32°F (0°C) b (1) : a descent or shower of snow crystals (2) : a mass of fallen snow crystals2 : something resembling snow: as a : a dessert made of stiffly beaten whites of eggs, sugar, and fruit pulp b : a usually white crystalline substance that condenses from a fluid phase as snow does


Today it snowed in DFW. Correction: It is still snowing in DFW {5 inches and counting}. Lee woke me up this morning and there were already a few inches on the ground. I was SO excited!


I flew to Indianapolis today and there is snow everywhere here too. Somehow it isn't very exciting. I realized that I was so excited about snow because I got to share it with someone I love. I'm not complaining.


I am so thankful that Lee and I are both employed. I just realized that I wasn't really all that thrilled about snow anywhere in the world. I was excited about the possibilities of spending time in the snow with Lee, or my sister and Mom {who are over in Dallas right now}. Funny the things you can learn from a little snow.


Here's to hoping we can make a snowman in our back yard tomorrow after an on-time departure from Indianapolis {read here about how much luck I've had with IND}.



No comments: