About Me

My photo
We got married in February 2008 and decided to start a blog for fun. Lee works for Enterprise. He would like everyone to know that he is tall, dark, and handsome. He plays the guitar and enjoys living life to the fullest. Haley is an RN in Fort Worth. She enjoys playing the piano, going to movies, and spending time with family. We hope you enjoy our family blog!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Freedom

Unrestricted range of motion
Ability to lift >10lbs
Swimming
Bath instead of shower (you miss it when you're told you can't do it)
Stretching
Bending
Running

It has been 6 weeks since my appendectomy and I'm SO happy to be able to do just about anything. 2 out of 3 of my incisions are healed and I can go back to normal...all in time for July 4th! Lee and I are spending it in DFW. Good thing since there is a hurricane in the Gulf at the moment!

No comments: